Odpowiedz 

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
2000's DECADE END CHART ENTIRE TOP 100!
wiczynp1 Offline
Dużo pisze

Liczba postów: 546

Listoholik napisał(a):a jak myślisz, chris, będzie coś ze smurfnych hitów? Icon_mrgreen

smurfnych hitow nie bedzie, lol
ale bedzie jeszcze Zaba! Icon_wink2
20.12.2009 09:34 PM
Odwiedź stronę użytkownika Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Cytowanie selektywne Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Listoholik
Unregistered

wiedziałem, że Kermita nie odpuścisz Icon_wink2
Icon_razz
20.12.2009 09:36 PM
Cytowanie selektywne Odpowiedz cytując ten post
chris975 Offline
Stały bywalec

Liczba postów: 3 204

Tylko nie żaba Icon_lol przy Frogu Schnappi to poezja śpiewana Icon_wink2

GŁOSUJ NA IMHO LISTĘ

[Obrazek: imho3odod7.jpg]
20.12.2009 09:45 PM
Odwiedź stronę użytkownika Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Cytowanie selektywne Odpowiedz cytując ten post
chris975 Offline
Stały bywalec

wiczynp1 napisał(a):
Listoholik napisał(a):a dekada skończy się dopiero za rok :roll:

pamiętam, jak połowa kuli ziemskiej świętowała wejście w Nowe Wiek wraz z Sylwestrem 1999/2000, hehe, falstart o rok Icon_mrgreen

Mi sie wydaje ze wlasnie po Nowym Roku zacznie sie nowa dekada. Lata "dziesiate" (tak to chyba sie bedzie nazywalo?).

Chyba tak to właśnie jest. To tak jak rok 1990 zaliczany jest do lat 90-tych a nie 80-tych.

GŁOSUJ NA IMHO LISTĘ

20.12.2009 09:49 PM
Listoholik
Unregistered

to, że wiczynp1 ze skierniewic angielskich, to rozumiem, ale że jeszcze pan lekarz z ciemnogrodu, to już mi nie chce przez głowę przejść..... to wszystko komercja moi mili, zwykła paskudna komercja, 10-lecia skraca się o rok, aby tylko nabić na tym kasę i być pierwszym w podsumowaniu czegośtam od konkurencji... niektórzy w to wierzą, logika ze śmietnika jest nadal na topie, cóż... Icon_eek2
20.12.2009 09:57 PM
chris975 Offline
Stały bywalec

Wystarczy nam jeden osobnik równający się (a być może nawet przewyższający Icon_eek2 )
IQ z Dodą. Po co więcej?

Nie wiem jak to jest oficjalnie z tymi określeniami ale jak dla mnie to nawet lepiej pasuje tj lata 90te to lata 1990-1999 (żeby nie było XX stulecie skończyło się wraz z końcem 2000 roku)

Listoholik napisał(a):to wszystko komercja moi mili, zwykła paskudna komercja, 10-lecia skraca się o rok, aby tylko nabić na tym kasę i być pierwszym w podsumowaniu czegośtam od konkurencji...

Nie tworzysz przypadkiem jakiejś teorii spiskowej?

GŁOSUJ NA IMHO LISTĘ

20.12.2009 10:05 PM
Listoholik
Unregistered

chris975 napisał(a):Wystarczy nam jeden osobnik równający się IQ z Dodą.

dokładnie mam takie IQ, mierzyłem ostatnio termometrem, skąd wiedziałeś? :roll:
20.12.2009 10:13 PM
wiczynp1 Offline
Dużo pisze

positions 60-51:

SARFI DUO- PLAYED-A-LIVE

The only Instrumental hit single on the count down. This Danish duo's hit reached number 3 in 2001 and it was their only major hit. Despite few minor hits, it is consider as one hit wonder.

SHAKIRA - UNDERNEATH YOUR CLOTHES

First of out her 4 entries is out. This song was the second smash from her English debut "Laundry Service." It hit number 2 in 2002.

THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS - DON'T CHA

The debut single and their biggest hit from 2005. It hit number 1 for 4 weeks. They have been around since then.

SHAGGY - IT WASN'T ME

Shaggy used to come back every few years with one worldwide hit ("Oh Carolina" in 1993 and "Bombastic" in 1995), however; in 2001 he had two hits. This one hit number 1 in early 2001. The second on will follow latter on the chart.

DAVID GUETTA FEAT. KELLY ROWLAND- WHEN LOVE TAKES OVER

2009 was truly Guetta's year. This one and his second hit "Sexy Bitch" became worldwide monster tracks. "When Love" hit number 1 this year. For Kelly Rowland this is first of two tracks on the count down, on which she is featured. The second one is still to come.

LADY GAGA - PAPARAZZI

Every few years new superstar breaks through and dominates the charts. Lady Gaga is one of them. 2009 belonged to her. She manage to place 3 singles on the Decade End Chart in one year time. This was song hit number 2 this year, but I do not want you to wait to find out what was her second biggest hit because....

LADY GAGA FEAT. AKON & COLBY O'DONIS - JUST DANCE

...because her debut single places just below "Paparazzi". It reached "only" number 7 on my chart, but it remained on it for incredible 45 weeks. It is no secret that there is only one more entry left for Lady Gaga on the count down.

MODJO - LADY (HEAR ME TONIGHT)

This French Project is consider as one hit wonder as they hit the charts only once with their number 1 2000 hit.

SARAH CONNOR -FROM SARAH WITH LOVE

Sarah Connor used to be quite popular at the beginning of this decade. This is one of her two hits that hit number one on my chart, but the only one, which made it to this count down.

BRITNEY SPEARS - OOPS!...I DID IT AGAIN

The last entry for Britney. Her second biggest hit overall and biggest this decade. It hit number 1 and remained at pole position for 6 weeks.
20.12.2009 10:13 PM
wiczynp1 Offline
Dużo pisze

positions: 50-41

IN GRID - TU ES FOUTU

Italian singer singing in French reached number 4 in 2002 with this catchy dance floor friendly track. As many acts already mentioned before, she is one hit wonder despite few minor hits under her belt.

AKON - LONLEY

The biggest Akon's hit to date. Despite numerous hit singles and collaborations over the years, this is his only entry on this count down. This hit number 1 in 2005.

KATE RYAN - DESENCHANTEE

Belgian Dance diva's debut single was her biggest. It reached number 1 in 2003.

TAYLOR SWIFT - LOVE STORY

Country acts are very rare on my chart; however, US country star's biggest hit to date is very pop oriented and thus places very high on the decades count down. This hit number 4 this year and its 4th biggest hit of 2009.

NELLY FEAT. KELLY ROWLAND - DILEMMA

Second and last Kelly's collaboration on this chart and the only entry for US rap star Nelly. This hit number 2 in 2002.

SHAGGY - ANGEL

As mentioned before, this is the second entry for Shaggy on the countdown, and his second number 1 hit of 2001

KATY PERRY - HOT N COLD

Second smash hit for Katy, which hit number 2 last year.

SHAKIRA FEAT. ALEJANDRO SANZ - LA TORTURA

Shakira's biggest hit sang in Spanish and 2nd arguably 3rd biggest hit in Spanish on my chart. It hit number 2 in 2005. There are still 2 of her entries to go.

MADONNA - SORRY

Second single from "Confessions On The Dance Floor" album and only a bit less successful than the first one. It hit number 1 for 4 weeks in 2006. Two more entires for Madonna to follow.

MIKA - GRACY KELLY

His 2007 debut hit number one and became his biggest hit to date, which was followed by strings of hit singles.
20.12.2009 10:54 PM
wiczynp1 Offline
Dużo pisze

positions: 40-31

KATY PERRY - I KISSED A GIRL

First and biggest hit for Katy. It hit number one in 2008 and remained at no.1 for 9 incredible in-consecutive weeks.

K-MARO - FEMME LIKE U

French rapper's only hit on my chart, which reached number 1 in 2005. It is also the highest charting song in French this decade on my chart.

KELLY CLARKSON - BECAUSE OF YOU

Second and highest entry for Kelly on this count down. This hit number 1 in 2006.

JAMES BLUNT - YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL

James debut single and his biggest reached number 1 in 2005. He managed to hit number once again in 2007 with his single "1973", but it did not manage to chart with this one here.

TIMBALAND FEAT. KERI HILSON - THE WAY I ARE

Timbaland's first out of 2 entries on this chart. This one hit number 2 in 2007.

KID ROCK - ALL SUMMER LONG

This Kid Rock's surprise hit reached number 1 in summer 2009, but it did not occupy the pole position for all summer long as the title might suggest.

ATOMIC KITTEN - WHOLE AGAIN

First and biggest hit outside of UK for this girl group. This break through hit reached number 1 in 2001.

USHER FEAT. LIL JON & LUDACRIS - YEAH!

Usher biggest hit to date and his only number one on my chart.

TATU - NOT GONNA GET US

First of two smash hit on my chart of this Russian lesbian wannabes. It hit number 1 in summer of 2002.

DUFFY - MERCY

Debut and biggest hit of this Welsh singer hit number 1 for 2 weeks in 2008.

The rest of the count down will continue tomorrow. have a good nite Icon_wink2
20.12.2009 11:28 PM
wiczynp1 Offline
Dużo pisze

positions 30-26:

BON JOVI - IT'S MY LIFE

This became one of the biggest hits of New Jersey rock stars. It also became the 2nd biggest single of 2000 although it peaked "only" at number 2.

FERGIE - BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY

Fourth single from her debut album and became her biggest hit. It reached number 1 and remained there for 4 weeks in 2008.

EMINEM - LOSE YOURSELF

This soundtrack hit from "8 Mile" movie peaked at number 1 for 6 weeks back in 2002 and became 3rd biggest hit for Eminem this decade. There are still two his songs on the count down.

BOMFUNK MC'S - FREESTYLER

The highest position for the act coming from Finland. This hit peaked at number one and eventually became the biggest hit from 2000. So there no more songs from year 2000 on the count down!

BLACK EYED PEAS FEAT. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - WHERE IS THE LOVE?

First out of four BEP's song is out. This break through single hit number one in 2003 and started their mainstream career, which includes highly successful year 2009. This is also first out of two collaborations for Mr. Timberlake on the count down.
21.12.2009 07:12 PM
wiczynp1 Offline
Dużo pisze

positions: 25-21

50 CENT - IN DA CLUB

This is when all started for 50. With this song, he suddenly became the biggest rap star. His biggest hit reached number one in 2003 and became the 2nd biggest hit of that year.

EVANESCENCE FEAT. PAUL MCCOY - BRING ME TO LIFE

Their debut smash hit number one in 2003 and became the biggest hit of 2003. They sort of started few wave of gothic rock and lead to mainstream success of such as Within Temptation and Nighwish. I met this band personally about a year before they hit big, and one of my friends used to be their personal assistant. Icon_wink2

BLACK EYED PEAS - SHUT UP

Second BEP's song is out. Second hit from the break through album became even bigger on my chart than their debut single. This one peaked at number 1 and remained at pole position for 10 weeks.

JUANES - LA CAMISA NEGRA

Juanes break through hit in Europe and his biggest track reached number 1 in 2005. This is the biggest Spanish song of the decade on my chart although arguably there is one more song hailing from Spain, but not sure if it is sang in Spanish, but this will follow later on the count down.

GNARLS BARKLEY - CRAZY

This hit number one for one solely week in 2006 and stayed at number two for additional 14 weeks. This debut single was simultaneously their only one hit single.
21.12.2009 11:15 PM
AKT! Offline
jegomość

Liczba postów: 24 612

Nie będę zaprzeczał, że tych utworów nie było u mnie na liście, bo w większości się pojawiały i to na wysokich lokatach niejednokrotnie, ale mało który przetrwał próbę czasu. Najlepsze z ostatniej dziesiątki jest zdecydowanie "Crazy". Obie pozycje BEP uważam za udane, Juanes jest przyjemny, ale nic więcej, tak samo Bon Jovi. Evanescence z perspektywy czasu prezentuje się bardzo marnie, zresztą tak samo 50 Cent. Fenomenu "Lose Myself" i "Freestyler" nigdy nie rozumiałem. Fergie w najbardziej nijakim singlu z tej płyty.

— ——————
—— ——— ——————
————— ———————
————
— ————— — ——
———
21.12.2009 11:20 PM
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Cytowanie selektywne Odpowiedz cytując ten post
wiczynp1 Offline
Dużo pisze

positions 20-16

BLACK EYED PEAS - BOOM BOOM POW

Second biggest hit of this group on my chart, which stayed for 11 weeks at number one this year. It is also third biggest hit of 2009.

MADONNA FEAT. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE & TIMBALAND - 4 MINUTES

Another Madonna's song is out, so only one of her song's is left. This one remained at number one for 10 weeks last year. It is also the last hit, which features Timberlake, but there is one more to go for Timbaland.

TATU - ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID

Second and last entry for Russian duo. Their debut single hit number one right before "Not Gonna Get Us" in 2003.

NELLY FURTADO - SAY IT RIGHT

The biggest hit of the decade for Nelly. It was obviously number one in 2007.

EMINEM FEAT. DIDO - STAN

This single based heavily on Dido's "Thank You" was number one smash for 11 weeks at the end of 2000 and beginning of 2001. It lead to Dido's mainstream success. One more Eminem's song to go.
21.12.2009 11:41 PM
AKT! Offline
jegomość

Liczba postów: 24 612

a z tej piątki dla odmiany, wszystkim kawałkom mówię "nie"

— ——————
—— ——— ——————
————— ———————
————
— ————— — ——
———
21.12.2009 11:58 PM
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Cytowanie selektywne Odpowiedz cytując ten post
furbul Offline
Stały bywalec

Liczba postów: 6 682

aaktt napisał(a):Fergie w najbardziej nijakim singlu z tej płyty.
Ja zawsze bardzo lubiłem 'Fergailicious' podczas gdy wszyscy wokól nie znosili tego kawałka Icon_wink

Feelings. Flashcards.
Fake knife. Real ketchup.
Cardboard. Cutthroats.
22.12.2009 12:07 AM
wiczynp1 Offline
Dużo pisze

positions 15-11:

CRAZY FROG - AXEL F

Hated by most, but I used to love it. I still own this blue mascot bc it reminds me of fun and crazy college times Icon_wink2 Cheers for my friend Jeremiah who gave it to me. Anyway, this song reached number one in 2005 and became the biggest hit of that year.

COLDPLAY - VIVA LA VIDA

Although it never made it to number one on my chart, this became the biggest hit of 2008 due to lasting appeal. By far the biggest hit for Coldplay.

EMINEM - WITHOUT ME

The last entry for Eminem who was not only the best selling rap act of the decade (album-wise), but also probably the best selling act of the decade overall. His biggest hit on my chart peaked at number one for 8 weeks in 2002 and became the 2nd biggest single of that year.

KYLIE MINOGUE - CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD

Kylie's biggest hit ever, which brought her back to the elite of world pop stars once again in 2001. This peaked at number one for 9 weeks and became the biggest hit of 2001.

BLACK EYED PEAS - I GOTTA FEELING

The last entry for BEP and their biggest track on my chart. It peaked at number one this year and became the 2nd biggest hit of 2009.
22.12.2009 12:12 AM
wiczynp1 Offline
Dużo pisze

Pierwsza dziesiatka jutro!
22.12.2009 12:14 AM
chris975 Offline
Stały bywalec

Z top 30 wybieram "Bring Me To Life", które przetrwało próbę czasu i znalazło się nawet w moim topie wszech czasów Icon_smile2

GŁOSUJ NA IMHO LISTĘ

22.12.2009 08:47 AM
wiczynp1 Offline
Dużo pisze

positions 10-6:

LAS KETCHUP - ASEREJE (THE KETCHUP SONG)

One of the biggest summer hits of the decade hit number one for 11 weeks in 2002. This became the only hit for this Spanish trio. Not sure if they sing in Spanish, so I think Juanes' single is the best song sung in Spanish on my chart this decade. Let me know if im wrong.

RIHANNA FEAT. JAY-Z- UMBRELLA

Thanks to this single, Rihanna became one of the biggest pop stars this decade. 4 other songs charts on this count down, which means she had plenty of massive hits this decade. This single peaked at number one in summer of 2006 and remained for 12 weeks at the pole position, which lead this to be the biggest track of 2007.

LEONA LEWIS - BLEEDING LOVE

2006 British X-Factor Winner took entire world by storm with this beautiful ballad. It hit number one at the beginning of 2008 for 11 weeks. This is one of two hits (in Top 10!!!) written by Ryan Tedder of One Republic. It is also the highest charting UK act on this count down this decade.

SHAKIRA FEAT. WYCLEF JEAN - HIPS DON'T LIE

There is still one Shakira's hit to go besides this one! "Hips" became the 2nd biggest hit of 2006. It peaked at number one for 12 weeks in summer 2006.

BOB SINCLAR FEAT. GARY NESTE PINE - LOVE GENERATION

2006 World Cup signature song became the biggest hit of 2006 by a slight margin over "Hips Don't Lie." Although it spent "only" 3 weeks at number one, it remained massive 32 weeks inside top 20-record, which has not been broken since.This is the best charting song for French act this decade.
22.12.2009 08:31 PM
Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości