Odpowiedz 

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
2000's DECADE END CHART ENTIRE TOP 100!
wiczynp1 Offline
Dużo pisze

Liczba postów: 546
2000's DECADE END CHART ENTIRE TOP 100!
To sum up the 2000's, here is the 2000's TOP 100 of absolutely the greatest hits of the passing decade. I will post positions in the reverse order from 100 to 1, with 5 positions at a time.
First, the most successful acts of this list are:
Madonna and Rihanna-with 5 entires each and,
Eminem, Black Eyed Peas, Nelly Furtado, and Shakira - with 4 entires each.

So, here is the countdown:
places 100 to 96.

ROBBIE WILLIAMS - FEEL

The song hit #1 for 2 weeks in 2002. This probably will be the most memorable Robbie's song (right after "Angels") in the years and decades to come. However, there's still one more Robbie's hit in this count down.

RIHANNA - S.O.S. (RESCUE ME)

First of five of her entires is out; this hit #1 in 2006 and was her first number one on my chart. This is the most successful cover/remake of "Tainted Love" this decade; Marilyn Mason was among others to cover it.

MELANIE C. - FIRST DAY OF MY LIFE

Ex-Spice Girls member and the only one to have a hit within TOP 100 this decade. Geri Halliwell did not quite make it, although she was close. This song hit "only" number 3 back in 2005; however, it hang for many weeks on the chart, so it secured its placing within 2000's TOP 100.

KEVIN LYTTLE - TURN ME ON

One of few one hit wonder acts on the countdown. "Turn Me On" was the only major hit for Lyttle, which hit number 2 by the end of 2003. Surprisingly, this summer-like song ended up Xmas/Winter hit.

AFROMAN - BECAUSE I GOT HIGH

Afroman and Kevin Lyttle have two things in common: they were both one hit wonders and they both hit around Xmas time. Song about smoking pot dethroned Minogue's "Can' Get You Out Off My Head" from number 1 in 2001. But after that, we had never heard of him again.
20.12.2009 01:44 PM
Odwiedź stronę użytkownika Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Cytowanie selektywne Odpowiedz cytując ten post
saferłel Offline
Paweł

Liczba postów: 21 777

Yes, we are so happy to see your decade end chart, but why don't you write in our national language? it's mycharts.pl, not Ukmix.com Icon_lol

Call it performance, call it art/I call it disaster if the tapes don't start.
20.12.2009 01:49 PM
Odwiedź stronę użytkownika Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Cytowanie selektywne Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Listoholik
Unregistered

język urzędowy w Skierniewicach to angielski?
20.12.2009 01:51 PM
Cytowanie selektywne Odpowiedz cytując ten post
wiczynp1 Offline
Dużo pisze

Mam nadzieje, ze zostanie mi to wybaczone, ale nie za bardzo mi sie chce pisac to samo dwa razy, wiec po prostu Copy and Paste z UKMIX.
20.12.2009 01:55 PM
wiczynp1 Offline
Dużo pisze

positions 95-91:

CHRISTINA AGUILERA FEAT. LIL'KIM, PINK & MYA - LADY MARMALADE

Surprising or not, this is the only song, which features Christina on the count down. Despite many hits in 2000's, neither of them were big enough to make it to this Top 100. This one ;however, hit the top spot in 2001 and had ended up by far the biggest hit for Xtina since "Genie in a bottle" in 1999.

DESTINY'S CHILD - LOSE MY BREATH

This supposed to be a come back hit in 2004 for previously disbanded super girl group. Despite the song hit number 1 (the first and the only one for Destiny's Child as group) and became huge hit, next singles did not follow its success. Consequently, girls split up once again a year later to follow their solo careers.

LINKIN PARK FEAT. JAY-Z - NUMB ENCORE

This decade was defined by multiple hits of Linkin Park ever since their debut in 2001. Their biggest hit came in 2005 in collaboration with US rapper Jay-Z. This was remaster version of their hit "Numb." The remaster version; however, became a worldwide smash hitting number 2.

AVENTURA - OBSESSION

Aventura hit number 1 with their only hit on my chart in 2004, so it is consider as one hit wonder. This Bachata group; however, proves to be still extremely popular in Latin America.

JAMES MORRISON FEAT. NELLY FURTADO - BROKEN STRINGS

First of this year's hits on the count down. This song hit number 2 back in January of this year and suddenly had become the greatest hit for James Morrison, but not for Nelly. She still has 3 hits under her belt in this countdown.
20.12.2009 02:51 PM
wiczynp1 Offline
Dużo pisze

positions 90-86

JAMELIA - SUPERSTAR

Jamelia had few minor hits ever since she broke through with this number 2 hit in 2004. If that does not change in the future, she will be probably remembered by this one song.

ATC - AROUND THE WORLD

This German dance group has one hit wonder tag written over all as they hit number 1 with this catchy tune in summer 2000, but they were unable to release any major hits after that.

TOKIO HOTEL - DURCH DEN MONSON

Tokio Hotel-mania stated in 2005 with the release of this hit song, which reached number 1. They have never really managed a hit after that as their next releases were falling down the chart quickly after high debuts in diminishing return manner.

BEYONCE KNOWLES FEAT. JAY-Z - CRAZY IN LOVE

Big solo career of Beyonce started with this worldwide smash hit in 2003. The song hit number 1 for 2 weeks and became one of the singer's signature songs. In addition, this is collaboration with then to be her future husband Jay-Z. This is also the only Beyonce's hit single in this chart.

KELLY CLARKSON - SINCE U BEEN GONE

First worldwide smash for First American Idol Winner, which hit number 2 in 2006, and which was followed by strings of hit songs, and permanently defined her as one of the most successful acts of 2000's. One more Kelly's hit to follow on the count down.
20.12.2009 03:58 PM
furbul Offline
Stały bywalec

Liczba postów: 6 682

wiczynp1 napisał(a):ROBBIE WILLIAMS - FEEL
Niby wielki przebój, ale ja od zawsze z dystansem do niego podchodziłem. Nie przepadam.
wiczynp1 napisał(a):RIHANNA - S.O.S. (RESCUE ME)
To jeszcze sprzed Umbrelli Icon_wink Była jeszcze znośna dość.
wiczynp1 napisał(a):MELANIE C. - FIRST DAY OF MY LIFE
Przyzwoita piosenka.
wiczynp1 napisał(a):AFROMAN - BECAUSE I GOT HIGH
Heehe czasy kwasy ;D Dzisiaj jestem na nie ;]
wiczynp1 napisał(a):CHRISTINA AGUILERA FEAT. LIL'KIM, PINK & MYA - LADY MARMALADE
Nawet niezłe.
wiczynp1 napisał(a):DESTINY'S CHILD - LOSE MY BREATH
O to lubię bardzo.
wiczynp1 napisał(a):LINKIN PARK FEAT. JAY-Z - NUMB ENCORE
To też lubię bardzo.
wiczynp1 napisał(a):AVENTURA - OBSESSION
Zdecydowane niee. Na biwaku w gimnazjum kolega katował nas tym kawałkiem. Nie znoszę.
wiczynp1 napisał(a):JAMES MORRISON FEAT. NELLY FURTADO - BROKEN STRINGS
Mój niejednokrotny numer jeden Icon_wink
wiczynp1 napisał(a):JAMELIA - SUPERSTAR
Nie lubię i nigdy nie lubiłem.
wiczynp1 napisał(a):ATC - AROUND THE WORLD
To był duży przebój, ale ja nie jestem fanem cukierkowego popu ;P
wiczynp1 napisał(a):TOKIO HOTEL - DURCH DEN MONSON
To nie było dobre.
wiczynp1 napisał(a):BEYONCE KNOWLES FEAT. JAY-Z - CRAZY IN LOVE
A to jest bardzo dobry singiel. Jeden z moich ulubionych od Bijąs;D
wiczynp1 napisał(a):KELLY CLARKSON - SINCE U BEEN GONE
Kojarzę tytuł, ale piosenki nie jestem w stanie sobie przypomnieć.

Feelings. Flashcards.
Fake knife. Real ketchup.
Cardboard. Cutthroats.
20.12.2009 04:14 PM
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Cytowanie selektywne Odpowiedz cytując ten post
wiczynp1 Offline
Dużo pisze

positions 85-81:

OUTKAST - HEY YA!

The biggest hit by Outkast had unusual run on my chart as it took this song few months before hitting number two at the beginning of 2003.

SEAN PAUL - GET BUSY

The break through hit for Sean Paul back in 2003 hit number 1, which started his charts domination over next few years.

BRITNEY SPEARS - TOXIC

Despite numerous hits, there are only two hit singles on this chart by Britney. First of two Britney's hit singles on this chart-Toxic- hit the top in 2004.

ERIC PRYDZ- CALL ON ME

Swedish DJ's first mainstream hit, which reached number one in 2005. It features video with then sexy and cool dance routine and hot girls. From the perspective, it is not so hot today.

ROBBIE WILLIAMS FEAT. NICOLE KIDMAN - SOMETHING STUPID

Second and last entry for Robbie Williams. Nancy Sinatra's cover hit the top for 4 weeks in January 2002 and became Robbie's biggest hit single on my chart this decade.
20.12.2009 04:48 PM
michal91d
Unregistered

fajnie widzieć Robbiego i to dwa razy (mam nadzieję, że na tym się nie skończy Icon_razz )
bardzo lubię Morrisona z Nelly - kilka razy byli u mnie na szczycie Icon_wink2

też zastanawiałem się nad podsumowaniem tej dekady... może w styczniu...
20.12.2009 04:57 PM
Listoholik
Unregistered

a dekada skończy się dopiero za rok :roll:

pamiętam, jak połowa kuli ziemskiej świętowała wejście w Nowe Wiek wraz z Sylwestrem 1999/2000, hehe, falstart o rok Icon_mrgreen
20.12.2009 05:01 PM
wiczynp1 Offline
Dużo pisze

positions: 80-76

ENRIQUE IGLESIAS - HERO

Enrique's domination falls into first half of this decade and this number 2 hit from 2002 among others. His closest rival-Ricky Martin-did not manage to chart in this count down.

RIHANNA - TAKE A BOW

Rihanna's second hit is out. This song hit number 2 in 2008 and was sort of the lead single of her re-released third smash album "Good Girl Gone Bad." 3 more Rihanna's singles to go.

ANASTACIA - LEFT OUTSIDE ALONE

US superstar's biggest hit to date hit number 2 in 2004 on my chart. She became one of the best selling acts of 2000's although she has never managed to hit big in her native country.

MADONNA - MUSIC

First of five Madonna's singles to be out. This number 1 hit from 2000 was her first truly dance-oriented hit single.

RIHANNA - UNFAITHFUL

Third Rihanna's song is out. This beautiful, but somehow bland ballad hit number 1 in 2006 after getting extra boost by Tony Moran's dance remix.
20.12.2009 05:10 PM
wiczynp1 Offline
Dużo pisze

Listoholik napisał(a):a dekada skończy się dopiero za rok :roll:

pamiętam, jak połowa kuli ziemskiej świętowała wejście w Nowe Wiek wraz z Sylwestrem 1999/2000, hehe, falstart o rok Icon_mrgreen

Mi sie wydaje ze wlasnie po Nowym Roku zacznie sie nowa dekada. Lata "dziesiate" (tak to chyba sie bedzie nazywalo?).
20.12.2009 05:16 PM
AKT! Offline
jegomość

Liczba postów: 24 631

Cytat:OUTCAST - HEY YA!
OutKast should be written with "k" instead of "c" Icon_smile
And so far this one's my favourite of the list Icon_smile

— ——————
—— ——— ——————
————— ———————
————
— ————— — ——
———
20.12.2009 05:20 PM
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Cytowanie selektywne Odpowiedz cytując ten post
wiczynp1 Offline
Dużo pisze

aaktt napisał(a):
Cytat:OUTCAST - HEY YA!
OutKast should be written with "k" instead of "c" Icon_smile
And so far this one's my favourite of the list Icon_smile

dziekiIcon_smile2 poprawilem
20.12.2009 05:23 PM
wiczynp1 Offline
Dużo pisze

positions 75-71:

SCHNAPPI - SCHNAPPI, DAS KLEINE KROKODIL

One of two kiddish songs on this count down. German Schnappi hit number 3 in 2005. The "song" conquered unexpectedly entire continental Europe and started new successful trend for mainstream music for kids.

GREEN DAY - BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS

This number 1 hit from 2005 has become the biggest hit by Green Day in almost a decade and had lead to great success of their album "American Idiot."

PINK - GET THE PARTY STARED

This single lead to highly successful international career for Pink. She has been around ever since this song hit number 2 in 2002.

NELLY FURTADO - MANEATER

The single, which took Nelly's career to the next level. Thanks to this song and three other hits, she became one of the hottest pop starts on the planet. "Maneater" hit number 2 in 2006.

EAMON - FUCK IT (I DON'T WANT YOU BACK)

Eamon belongs to category of one hit wonders who hit big once and only once back in 2004 by reaching number 1 for 4 consecutive weeks.
20.12.2009 05:48 PM
wiczynp1 Offline
Dużo pisze

positions: 70-61

FLO RIDA FEAT. KE$HA - RIGHT ROUND

Flo rida's biggest hit on my chart (and it isn't "Low") hit number 1 this year. It featured Ke$ha who herself has a big hit right now on my regular weekly chart.

MADONNA - AMERICAN PIE

Madonna's second single is out. This 2000 hit reached number 1, but I am not sure how did that happen. I do not like that song anymore and kind of regret it charts at all. anyway, 3 more Madonna's songs to go.

ALICIA KEYS - NO ONE

This song hit number 2 in January 2008 and became the biggest hit for Alicia on my chart. Additionally, her debut monster hit "Fallen" does not chart in this count down at all.

SUGABABES - PUSH THE BOTTON

Sugababes broke through in 2001 and had multiple hit singles during the decade. This one, however; is by far the biggest of their hits. It reached number 2 in 2005.

NICKELBACK - HOW TO REMIND ME

The debut single and the biggest hit by Canadian rock group. It hit number 3 back in 2002.

DIDO - WHITE FLAG

Dido has been more of an album artist; however, in 2003 she managed to score a huge hit single, which entered straight at number 1.

NELLY FURTADO - ALL GOOD THINGS (COME TO AN END)

Second single by Nelly on the countdown (and third if counts as featured artist) It hit number one in December 2006 for 6 consecutive weeks.

50 CENT FEAT. OLIVIA - CANDY SHOP

First of two hits on the count down by 50 Cent. This one hit top spot in 2005 for 6 weeks.

RIHANNA - DISTURBIA

Second to last Rihanna's song on the count down. It hit number 1 last years for 3 weeks.

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - SEXY BACK

The biggest Justin's hit to date as a lead artist. It hit number 1 in 2006 for 6 consecutive weeks. He still will be featured on two singles on the count down.
20.12.2009 06:50 PM
Listoholik
Unregistered

wiczynp1 napisał(a):SCHNAPPI - SCHNAPPI, DAS KLEINE KROKODIL

rzeczywiście jeden z przebojów dekady Icon_mrgreen Icon_arrow dalsze komentarze zbyteczne Icon_razz
20.12.2009 08:52 PM
chris975 Offline
Stały bywalec

Liczba postów: 3 204

Czepiasz się jak zwykle.

Z ostatniej top 10 najbardziej lubię Furtado i Dido.

GŁOSUJ NA IMHO LISTĘ

[Obrazek: imho3odod7.jpg]
20.12.2009 09:25 PM
Listoholik
Unregistered

a jak myślisz, chris, będzie coś ze smurfnych hitów? Icon_mrgreen
20.12.2009 09:26 PM
chris975 Offline
Stały bywalec

Liczba postów: 3 204

Who knows? Icon_wink2 a nawet jeśli to cóż w tym złego Icon_smile2 jak komuś się podoba to cóż mi do tego Icon_wink2

GŁOSUJ NA IMHO LISTĘ

[Obrazek: imho3odod7.jpg]
20.12.2009 09:28 PM
Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości