Odpowiedz 

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Katy Perry - Prism
Szymek79 Offline

Liczba postów: 40 647
Last.fm
Katy Perry - Prism
22 października trafi do sprzedaży 4 studyjny album Katy Perry pt. "Prism". Pierwszy singiel z płyty ma się ukazać w połowie sierpnia i nosi tytuł ”Roar”.

[Obrazek: 1522fe537720d3c6gen.jpg]
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 06.09.2013 03:43 PM przez Szymek79.)
30.07.2013 09:28 AM
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Cytowanie selektywne Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Tomekk Offline
Stały bywalec

Liczba postów: 14 497
RE: Katy Perry - Prism
a ona nie miała zrobić sobie jakiejś przerwy w nagrywaniu? Icon_razz
30.07.2013 04:19 PM
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Cytowanie selektywne Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Remo Offline
Stały bywalec

Liczba postów: 3 814
Last.fm
no przecież album wydała w 2010, a to już 3lata,
patrząc np na Rihannę to szmat czasu Icon_biggrin
30.07.2013 04:40 PM
Szymek79 Offline

Last.fm
3 lata to sporo Rihanna wydała w tym czasie 3 albumy i nie wiadomo czy nas nie zaskoczy 4 pod koniec roku.Icon_wink

30.07.2013 04:51 PM
Dobromiera Offline
głośna mniejszość

Liczba postów: 7 074
Bebo Facebook Flickr Last.fm LinkedIn MySpace
NK.pl Twitter YouTube
Można było tego nie zauważyć, bo przez te 3 lata cały czas były męczone jakieś jej single...
W sumie mogę dosłuchać brakujące 3-4 utwory i wystawić ocenę na RYM Icon_lol

Prace nad nową Muzyczną Galaktyką trwają. Żegnaj phorum.pl, witaj niezależności!

https://rateyourmusic.com/~Szysza32
30.07.2013 05:00 PM
Tomekk Offline
Stały bywalec

Art. Brut. napisał(a):Można było tego nie zauważyć, bo przez te 3 lata cały czas były męczone jakieś jej single...
no właśnie, to raz, a dwa - wydała przecież w 2012 roku płytę "Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection".
30.07.2013 05:28 PM
Szymek79 Offline

Last.fm
Tomekk napisał(a):no właśnie, to raz, a dwa - wydała przecież w 2012 roku płytę "Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection".
ale tam były raptem trzy piosenki dodane, które pewnie powstały podczas tej samej sesji nagraniowej co podstawowa wersja albumu.Icon_wink

30.07.2013 05:46 PM
Tomekk Offline
Stały bywalec

no tak, ale już kolejne single były wydane z tej płytki Icon_razz
30.07.2013 05:50 PM
Szymek79 Offline

Last.fm
[Obrazek: Katy_Perry_Prism_cover.jpg]

Tracklista:

1. “Roar”
2. “Birthday”
3. “Legendary Lovers”
4. “Walking On Air”
5. “Unconditionally”
6. “Dark Horse” (feat. Juicy J)
7. “This Is How We Do”
8. “International Smile”
9. “Ghost”
10. “Love Me”
11. “This Moment”
12. “Double Rainbow”
13. “By the Grace of God”

[Obrazek: Katy-Perry-Prism-2013-1500x1500-300x300.png]

Deluxe Version

14. “Spiritual”
15. “It Takes Two”
16. “Choose Your Battles”

The album cover was revealed on Good Morning America on the Times Square jumbotrons on Friday September 6. The day before, was the album listening party for press, and these are the songs that were heard and its description:

“Legendary Lovers“. A slow, groovy song. Sample lyrics: “Say my name like a scripture, Keep my heart beating like a drum, Legendary lovers, legendary lovers, legendary lovers”. There’s a breakdown in the song that makes you want to belly dance. There’s a howl toward the end… “Ah-who-o-o-o!”
“Birthday“. Katy shared that it’s an upbeat “song that Mariah Carey would have put on her first record”. Sample lyrics: “I’ll give you a taste, Make you lick your body every day, Give you something to satisfy… Give you something good to celebrate, I know you like it sweet/ Make it like your birthday everyday”. The breakdown: “Let me get you in your birthday suit”. Song ends with a whisper, “happy birthday”.
“Walking On Air“. Recorded in Stockholm, produced by Klas Åhlund. She was inspired by a “Central Park Day” where she was eating hot dogs with a friend and watching roller skaters perform to deep house music. Very 90′s dance divas a la CeCe Peniston and Crystal Waters. Sample lyrics: “Just when I think I can’t take anymore, We go deeper and hotter than ever before, We go higher and higher, I feel like I’m already there, I’m walking on air tonight”
“Unconditionally“ Katy’s fave song on the record. She shared that she’s the “most proud to have written” the mid-tempo song. Seems like the song written most about John Mayer. Sample lyrics: “Did I almost sin… all your insecurities…” Chorus: “Unconditional, unconditionally, I will love you unconditionally. There is no fear now… I love you conditionally”. Co-written by Katy Perry
“Dark Horse“ The urban song has Juicy rapping “She’s a beast” of Katy. Elements of trap. Sample lyrics: “So you wanna play with magic, Boy you should know what you’re falling for, Baby do you dare to do this, Cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse.. Are you ready for, ready for, Perfect storm, perfect storm, Cuz once you’re mine, once you’re mine”. Produced by Dr. Luke and Circut, additional: Max Martin. Co-written by Perry and Sarah Hudson.
“This Is How We Do” Has a spoken word break. Club banger written in Stockholm. Sample lyrics: “Chanel this, Chanel that, hell yeah… Street stuntin’ ya we do it like that, Yeah this is how we do.. Bring the beat back”
“International Smile” written for her BFF Mia, a traveling DJ. Pretty ’80s. Upbeat, dancey song written for her DJ BFF Mia Moretti. Katy shared, “She travels all around the world. She’s my muse. Don’t tell my other friends”. Sample lyrics: “That girl’s a trip, one way ticket, Takes you miles high, cause she’s got that one international smile”
“Ghost“. It’s about an ex who’s not in her life anymore. It’s world-weary & resigned. Mid-tempo song written in Santa Barbara. Sample lyrics: “Every gift, every letter, every promise, there forever… now you’re just a ghost.. vanish like a vapor… now I see clearly… my vision’s 20/20… So rest in peace, see you on the other side”.
“Love Me“ Uplifting dance song about getting away from a toxic lover. Made in Stockholm and produced by Bloodshy. Katy has wanted to work with him every since Britney Spears‘ “Toxic”. “All the lyrics are important to me”, she shared. Sample lyrics: “I love myself in fear of losing you… I lost my own identity”… Love me, no more second guessing/ There’s no more questioning/ I’ll be the one to find who I love/ I can see you have feelings… I’m gonna love”
“Double Rainbow“ A special lover who is as unique as a double rainbow. Wrote this melodic mid-tempo song with Greg Kurstin, Sia and Bonnie McKee. Sample lyrics: “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure, The two of us together… So if it’s up to me, I’m gonna keep you forever… Brighter than the Northern Lights… Like a double rainbow in the sky… double rainbow time flies”. Pretty calm, has similarities with Diamonds
“By the Grace of God“. Last song on the LP, co-written by Greg Wells. Piano ballad about being grateful & loving yourself. Least produced song. This ballad closes out the regular record. Sample lyrics: “Lay on the bathroom floor, Couldn’t take it anymore… By the grace of God, I looked in the mirror and decided to stay, Wasn’t gonna let love take me out… I thank my sister for keeping my head above the water… Every morning, I finally see myself again… Universe calling my bluff”
“Bad Photographs” co-written by Perry
“It Takes Two” co-written by Emeli Sandé

(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 13.09.2013 04:31 PM przez Szymek79.)
06.09.2013 03:48 PM
AKT! Offline
jegomość

Liczba postów: 24 621
"Prism" podobno hitowy według krytyków, którzy już mieli okazję go usłyszeć:
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5...stry-picks

"I'm glad that Perry didn't go too deep into the current EDM sound. She instead went for more of a '90s house vibe on a few tracks. Overall, though, the album is pop."

Zapowiada się ciekawie.

— ——————
—— ——— ——————
————— ———————
————
— ————— — ——
———
09.09.2013 09:16 PM
Szymek79 Offline

Last.fm
Katy Perry - Walking On Air
"Walking On Air" to drugi oficjalny singiel z trzeciego studyjnego albumu Katy Perry “Prism”. Producentem utworu jest Klas Åhlund i trafi do sprzedaży 30 września.

[Obrazek: Katy-Perry-Walking-On-Air-fanmade-2013-300x300.png]

20.09.2013 06:08 PM
AKT! Offline
jegomość

RE: Katy Perry - Walking On Air
brzmi jak Cascada

— ——————
—— ——— ——————
————— ———————
————
— ————— — ——
———
20.09.2013 08:55 PM
Remo Offline
Stały bywalec

Last.fm
jeju ale brzydkie...
20.09.2013 10:56 PM
Tomekk Offline
Stały bywalec

Czuję disco w powietrzu Icon_cool

Katy nagrała dwie świetne plyty, ale wydaje mi się, że ta będzie słabiutka...
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 21.09.2013 12:06 PM przez Tomekk.)
21.09.2013 12:05 PM
AKT! Offline
jegomość

Drugim singlem jednak power-ballada "Unconditionally"
http://www.billboard.com/articles/column...ism-single

— ——————
—— ——— ——————
————— ———————
————
— ————— — ——
———
27.09.2013 09:26 PM
Remo Offline
Stały bywalec

Last.fm
oby nie taka jak Firework, fuj
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 27.09.2013 10:20 PM przez Remo.)
27.09.2013 10:19 PM
AKT! Offline
jegomość

"Firework" nie było balladą przecież
27.09.2013 10:23 PM
Remo Offline
Stały bywalec

Last.fm
dla mnie tak, ale w ogóle ballady to nie jej działka (patrz Thinking of you...)
27.09.2013 10:53 PM
AKT! Offline
jegomość

no wiem, wolę jakieś la la la, ale raczej w stylu "Hot N Cold" niż "Part of Me"
27.09.2013 11:21 PM
Szymek79 Offline

Last.fm

(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 30.09.2013 11:43 AM przez Szymek79.)
30.09.2013 11:43 AM
Odpowiedz