• 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Little Boots na Eurowizji 2014?!
prz_rulez Offline
Stały bywalec

Liczba postów: 20 111
Little Boots na Eurowizji 2014?!
Pozwolę sobie skopować z DigitalSpy'a:

Little Boots: 'I would totally be up for Eurovision'

Little Boots has revealed that she is interested in taking part in the Eurovision Song Contest next year.

The electropop singer - real name Victoria Hesketh - tweeted that she may consider entering next year to provide a fresh song for the UK.

She tweeted: "Would be totally up for Eurovision. Maybe I should enter."

BBC Eurovision host Graham Norton wrote in reply: "You will get the call!"

Bonnie Tyler came 19th out of 26 countries for the UK with her song 'Believe in Me', while fellow veteran Engelbert Humperdinck finished second from bottom the year before.

The BBC has been urged to find a younger act to represent the UK next year, with former Strictly judge Arlene Phillips - who choreographed Humperdinck - saying: "It's time for a frivolous, fun-filled, catchy pop song - edgy yet crowd-pleasing."

Kylie Minogue's musical director Steve Anderson, added: "It's time for the BBC to realise the older artists/naff song route isn't the way to go - and hand over to people who get it."

A BBC insider told The Sun: "It's widely agreed the UK entry needs to be younger."

Little Boots recently said she was "relieved" to release her new album Nocturnes earlier this month.

Z: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a...ision.html

Jako że mieliśmy już mieć swego czasu nawet Morrisseya, to na razie wstrzymam się od komentarza.
30.05.2013 01:09 AM
Odwiedź stronę użytkownika Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Cytowanie selektywne Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz 

Wiadomości w tym wątku
Little Boots na Eurowizji 2014?! - prz_rulez - 30.05.2013 01:09 AM
RE: Little Boots na Eurowizji 2014?! - adik 303 - 30.05.2013, 09:00 AM